It is a sunny Sunday spring morning Barakeysan, a teacher in training for 2022, is chatting wither her friend, Bilan. Bilan asks how is your teacher training coming along? Barakeysan looks up in the blue sky and pauses, and it is going nicely. We are just wrapping up the term and looking to head into spring practicum, which I am anxious about. I am also thinking about what teaching and learning will look like in 2050? Bilan rolls her eyes; that is so far away in the future; you don’t need to think about something that far away now. You have plenty of time to worry about that, aren’t you? Barakeysan, It sounds too far away, but remember, time flies and technology, to my knowledge, seems to fly like time these days and keeps adding to new stuff, so I am planning for it, whatever that plan looks like. Barakeysan gets passionate about this subject and continues, don’t forget; however, prior preparation and planning benefit teachers and students. Teaching requires a lot of planning ahead of time. I think it is not a bad idea to plan for 30 years from now, especially for a teacher like me. What is the matter with you? Bilan wonders.

Barakeysan: My tech skill set is extremely poor. This is a trigger subject for Barakeysan, and the thought of being good at technology and teaching in 2050 started to stress her making her impulsively rush to the kitchen, grab a cup, pour coffee into it, and return to the seat where her friend was still. she sips her coffee and takes a deep breath, and takes not of feelings of instant relief from the coffee. The words “teaching in 2050” escape her mouth; oops, Barakeysan did not want to say that aloud. She is taken back by a bit of embarrassment but manages to shrug off the situation. A brief silence follows when her friend Bilan breaks the silence; why are you staring at your iPad so hard. You had it for a long time, probably since I knew you, correct? Bareksyan does not like that she has had an iPad for that long when she supported to look to 2050 teaching; she wishes she had the latest iPad brand.

I know, Barekysan says, but trying to change the subject and throwing a random question, what technological changes do you think will happen to teach and 2050

Bilan: I am not a teacher. I don’t think I have answers to that question; however, it is reasonable to predict that sustainable changes will happen, perhaps your services as a teacher may not be needed as much as it is needed today. Bareksyan does not like that prediction at all and is astonished by that answer, what? Are you suggesting technology can be a teacher? Bilan: Don’t be surprised. It is already doing similar things. but, in 30 years, it can do unimaginable things. That is worrisome, my friend; I love teaching and making a positive difference in my learners, so I don’t want my job to be replaced by robotic machines.

I don’t think that was what we are meant for, machines working and what are we supposed to do, and what is life supposed to look like? Okay, you need to least catch up with technological revolutions and consider changing that old iPad you have forever; I wonder why it is still working? I am still thinking about what you said the technology would be like in 30 days. Are you saying robots will be teaching in the future?

Bilan: Come on Barekeysan; you know that robots are already doing some amazing work like humans. consider checking out what robots are doing and read the below expects , please let me know your thoughts

Can Choose a recipe from the programmed library and Moley Robotics’ Robotic Kitchen will make it for you – from measuring and mixing ingredients to baking, broiling, simmering, and stirring.Medical facilities including the famed Mayo Clinic use robotics to operate on patients. Using robotics provides “more precision, flexibility, and control than is possible with conventional techniques.”ome may worry that the increasing capabilities of robotics will eventually eliminate some human responsibilities, yet remember that these machines are nothing without the human element of programming. Start your kiddo down the path to programming today with Botley the Coding Robot!

Barakeysan: I had no idea robots could replace humans. I love teaching and making a difference in my student’s life. I want my students to do extraordinary things like going out in nature, playing and connecting with nature and growing food. I want to teach them to protect the land and mother earth. So I wouldn’t be happy to see some robots attempting to replace and mislead my students in my classroom.